Made from reclaimed 19th century wood, this Heirloom quality cutting board will call to mind the comfort and utility of a European kitchen. Hand crafted by artisans in Hungary, the wrought iron side handles will make this transition seamlessly from kitchen to serving piece. Perfect wedding gift to be handed down for generations.
This new collection of European home decor is even more beautiful in
person! Hand hewn wood has such a natural, solid feel in your hands
that reminds you of its place in history. Each piece is unique and made
with care. The vintage style is both popular yet timeless, making each
piece worthy of a gorgeous family heirloom or eco-chic wedding gift.
- Made from 19th century European wood
- Multi-functional - serving piece or cutting board
- Hand crafted by artisans
- Wrought iron sturdy side handles
- Hand finished with organic orange oil
- 10" wide x19" deep x 2" high