These fun and colorful coconut bowls from Bambu are so versatile and unique! A great addition to an Eco-friendly home! Coconut is a sustainable, renewable material and these bowls are made from the shell of the coconut after the coconut milk and meat has been harvested. Because they are food safe, coconut bowls can be used for snacks or salad bowls, but their colorful finish makes them perfect for decorative displays as well.
- Sold individually
- 5.5" diameter x 2.5" high
- Each bowl has a unique shape
- Ideal for serving hot or cold foods, or for displaying fruit
- Polished and finished with a durable food safe lacquer
- Not recommended for dishwasher or microwave use
- Easily cleans with warm soapy water or a damp cloth
China is home to the largest supply of bamboo in the world, and is where Bambu products come to life. Bambu is a company dedicated to sustainable and ethically responsible business practices such as filtering and reusing water in production, using baboo waste as fuel for the machines that make their products, and keeping the production line close to the raw material source in order to reduce their carbon footprint. In an effort to be ethically responsible, Bambu hires only locals, mostly women, who earn a fair living wage. Natural fibers used in their product line are always certified organic cotton.