This classic toy never goes out of style! This new edition of Plan Toy's wooden stacking ring features modern colors and a smooth, natural finish that is pleasing to babies.
A great addition to PlanToy's line of wooden toys which are designed to foster early developmental skills while using only sustainable, safe products. Plan Toys have been creating innovative toys for children and babies for over 30 years. They were the first toy company in the world to manufacture their products with pesticide free rubberwood and they continue to strive for zero waste production with the creation of their new PlanWood which is an eco-friendly material that minimizes waste and reclaims fewer trees.
- Develops fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and concentration
- Teaches colors, volume, counting, sequencing, weight, and stacking
- Measures 3.2" x 3.2" x 6.1"
- Great for ages 18 months and older
- Made from sustainable rubber wood
- Finished with a safe, non-toxic water-based dyes
- All Plan Toys are assembled using a proprietary, non-formaldehyde E-Zero glue
.Plan Toys are responsibly manufactured in the city of Trang, Thailand where pesticide-free rubberwood is plentiful. Strict safety standards surpass industry regulations, creating superior quality for worry-free play time. Plan Toys have won numerous prestigious awards including the Parents' Choice Award and the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Award.