What to Write in New Baby Gift Card?
Posted by Pam Davis on Jun 25th 2019
We know how hard it can be to come up with the perfect gift note, especially when you are welcoming a new baby into the world. All those feels in just one tiny text box!
Whether you are writing to your best friend, daughter, co-worker or an acquaintance, we’ve got your back with this list of common phrases to help jump-start your perfect new baby gift basket card. And, of course, when you gift with us we hand write each gift note to give it that extra personal touch!
- A little something for the little one
- Best wishes
- Can't wait to meet baby ______
- Congratulations on becoming parents
- Congratulations on the birth of your precious little baby
- Congratulations on your little one
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy
- Congratulations on your new addition
- Congratulations on your newest arrival
- Congratulations to you and your family
- Congratulations to you and your growing family
- Hugest Congratulations
- It will be the most amazing love you will experience.
- Lots of love and special wishes
- Mazel Tov on the birth of your baby
- Oh the joy that awaits you
- Sending so much love to you.
- Thinking of you all at this special time
- Try to let your parents get some sleep
- You will be amazing parents
- Warmest wishes
- We are so Thrilled for you
- Welcome baby
- Welcome little one
- Welcome to planet earth
- Welcome to the family
- Welcome to the world
- Welcome to this big world
- Wishing all the best in this exciting new stage of your life
- Wishing you joy and happiness
- Wishing your baby many years of good health, love, and happiness