Friend of Pine all-natural incense from Shoyeido brings you to the edge of an ancient pine forest, the crisp sweet scent of evergreen will fill your home with a nostalgic all natural fragrance that will make you want to breathe deeply.
Shoyeido incense makes a beautiful gift for a mother, teacher or friend. The Hata family has been creating Shoyeido traditional Japanese incense for 12 generations from only the finest raw materials. Believed to be the highest quality, most natural incense available anywhere on Earth, Shoyeido treat the production of their incense like a fine art form. Masters and artisans hand select the ingredients and process them with the utmost care to create a scent that is both subtle and intoxicating.
- Friend of Pine Matsu-no-tomo Incense
- Contains one 35-stick bundle of Friend of Pine incense (7")
- Friend of Pine incense recipe: sandalwood, cloves, benzoin, camphor, patchouli & spices
- Traditional Japanese Incense
- Approx. burn time: 40 min. per stick
Made in Japan