Handwoven CoasterThese woven coasters look beautiful in a natural home and have so many uses. They look lovely under a teapot or hot dish as well as accenting a potted plant.
- Natural sisal fiber is sourced from the leaves of plants in the agave family
- Coffee coaster is dyed using boiled tea leaves
- Handwoven using a needle and sisal thread
- Hand dyed using traditional methods and natural plants
- Dimensions: 7" diameter
- Sold singly
- Made in Bomet County, Kenya
- Fair Trade
Made in Bomet County, Kenya by female artisans.