Wooden Lacing Toys for Toddlers
Numbers, shapes, lacing and a whole lot of fun, this stunning set has it all! Hand carved and sanded, the blocks a gorgeous look and feel to them and make for a lovely gift.
- It consists of 10 differently shaped blocks and a stylus with a thread. (thread color may vary)
- A perfect start to study geometry shapes and practice sewing skills
- Children can learn numbers and shapes and promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor, cognitive and visual perception skills
- Great for a Montessori, Waldorf, inspired environment.
- Packed in a wooden box
- Pinewood, imbued with flaxseed oil.
- 3 years+
- Handmade in Ecuador
Kaspi Land creates eco-friendly, natural, bilingual and educational toys that are crafted by hand in Ecuador.