This gorgeous replica of an antique French cutting board would make a beautiful green wedding gift! Made entirely from salvaged wood from European buildings, this cutting board is completely sustainable. While it would make beautiful eco-friendly home decor, it is also 100% food safe and finished with natural beeswax and mineral oil.
This new collection of European home decor is even more beautiful in person! Hand hewn wood has such a natural, solid feel in your hands that reminds you of its place in history. Each piece is unique and made with care. The vintage style is both popular yet timeless, making each piece worthy of a gorgeous family heirloom or eco-chic wedding gift.
- Salvaged wood is recycled or reclaimed from 19th century European buildings that were to be demolished
- Multi-functional - serving piece or cutting board or beautiful kitchen decor
- Hand crafted by artisans in Hungary
- Double handle shape stays true to original French design
- Hand finished with natural beeswax and mineral oil
- 8" wide x 18" deep x 1" high
- Safe for hot or cold food
- Hand hewn and unique - one of a kind piece
Made in Hungary