African Jewelry Zulugrass Forest Green
Worn singly or stacked, these forest green strands will compliment any outfit!
Made by the Maasai women of Kenya, these fair trade necklaces are strung on elastic with sustainable, natural dyed grass beads and hand blown Czech glass. Wear them as necklaces or loop them around your wrist as a bracelet. These pretty beaded strands can even be used as hair ties or head bands.
- Single - 26" strand of Zulugrass
- Unique - Each bracelet in this color way is unique and will vary
- Sustainable - Zulugrass sustainable grass beads are dyed with colorfast, low-impact dyes
- Glass - Interspersed with hand-blown Czech glass
- Multi use - Strung on elastic - wear as a bracelet, necklace, anklet, hair tie and more!
- Fair Trade certified
- Hand crafted by the Maasai people of Kenya